In 2017, the University of Utah Health launched Driving Out Diabetes, a Larry H. Miller Family Wellness Initiative. Driving Out Diabetes battles diabetes in the state of Utah and across the region through education and prevention outreach, innovations in clinical care, and cutting-edge research. This presentation will describe why this work is important and the impact these programs have had, and how they hope to create a diabetes-free Utah.
Angela Fagerlin, PhD is a professor and chair in the Department of Population Health Sciences at the University of Utah Health and the Director of the Driving Out Diabetes, a Larry H. Miller Family Wellness Initiative.
These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided.
- The wise man therefore in these matters.
- In a free hour, when our power of choice and when nothing.
- Else he pains to avoid pains.
- We denounce with righteous indignation dislike men.
- Which is the same as saying through.
- The wise man therefore always holds in these matters.
- Power of choice and when nothing.
- Pains to avoid worse pains.